AsClear Pty Ltd’s team have the qualifications, skills and experience to make sure your Blasting and Coating project is completed on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
Ultra High Build Epoxies, Fibre Glass Reinforced Wrapping and Heat Shrink Sleeves to name just a few. In addition, we have an ‘A’ Class Asbestos Licence to remove older coatings, such as Coal Tar (CTE), prior to blasting and re-coating with more technologically advanced products for pipeline refurbishment.
In addition to workshop coatings, AsClear are well setup to do all types of site work. We have portable workshops, fitted out and stocked containers as well as mobile compressors, generators, a dust extraction unit and all the required blasting and painting equipment, including plural units, for site work.
Service Scope includes;
- Project Planning Execution, Controlling and Closing
- Written procedures
- Inspection and Test Plans (ITP)
- Pre-Qualification Test (PQT)
- Consultation and co-operation between management, clients and employees to help create a safe working environment
- Fully equipped containers ready to mobilise
- Continual monitoring and controlling of service provision
- Master Document Register (MDR) as per Project Management Institute Standards
- Qualified specialist coating applicators
- NACE certified inspectors
- Recording of all documentation and goods delivery to customer
Our record speaks for itself. We continue to strive for quality results beyond the standard in the industry and our customers’ expectations.
AsClear provide blasting and coating services to all major industries including Power, Water, Civil, Government, Local authorities, Trenchless and the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Esso: Longford to Long Island Point Crude Oil pipeline refurbishment
- McDermott: Kipper Tuna Turrum field joints on Batam Island Indonesia
- APA Group: Young Wagga Looping
- APA Group: Sunbury and Langwarrin looping project
- APA Group: Bonaparte Gas pipeline HDD
- Nacap: QSN3 HDD and above ground
- McConnell Dowell JV: Induction Bends
- Nacap: HDD overcoating for Esso’s Longford – LIP line replacement.
- Enerflex: Jemena’s EGP expansion
- Kane Constructions: Custometal Pty Ltd – Federation Square Canopy
See examples of our Blasting and Coating projects.
High quality standards
AsClear Pty Ltd strictly conforms to the Australian Standards relating to abrasive blasting and protective coating namely:
- AS 1627.4 – 2005 Metal finishing – Preparation and pre-treatment of surfaces
- AS 3894.0 – 3894.14 Site Testing of Protective Coating
Pakenham Pipeline Project – 2018
“it takes two hands to clap. Without the help of your enthusiastic eager bunch of lads with the updated well managed equipment, this project could have well faced different challenges. Thanks to you and the group”
Rodney De Worsop – Certified Coating Inspector